The names Bond, James Bond! Actually, stand aside Bond we have a new streamer spy in the house. Unleash your inner spy by being in the crosshair of the famous gun barrel intro sequence.
Your viewers are going to LOVE this one!
- Fully automated animations.
- Packaged with all copyright free elements.
- Guaranteed entertainment for your viewers.
- OBS Studio
- OBS Websocket - OBS Plugin
- StreamFX - OBS Plugin
- Move Transition - OBS Plugin
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
- Copy the ‘StreamUP - James Bond Intro’ to a folder of your choosing. Be sure not to move it after installing this product.
- Open OBS Studio, press ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar. Press ‘StreamUP’.
- Navigate to the ‘StreamUP - James Bond Intro’ folder you copied earlier and select the ‘.streamup’ file. This will create a new OBS scene.
- Make sure to add a “Fade To Colour” transition to your transition list.
- Open Streamer.Bot, go to the ‘Actions’ tab at the top. Right click anywhere in the ‘Actions’ box on the left. Press ‘Import’.
- Drag and drop the ‘Streamer.Bot Install’ text file into the top ‘Import String’ box. Then press ‘Import’ in the bottom right.
- You then need to create a trigger such as a channel point redeem or chat command.
If it is not working when you test it, it is most likely that you do not have one of the Prerequisites installed.
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.