It’s always been possible to trigger LioranBoard buttons using an Elgato Stream Deck, the problem was it being cumbersome. You had to manually set up keyboard shortcuts, which can easily lead to conflicts between apps or even worse not work at all.
Trigger LioranBoard buttons with your Elgato Stream Deck, without keyboard shortcuts!
To combat this we’ve developed a plugin for the Elgato Stream Deck that let’s you trigger buttons inside of LioranBoard, instantly, without keyboard shortcuts! Setting up a button now consists of two simple steps.
- Take note of the button ID in LioranBoard (Right-click the button).
- Enter the Button ID into an Elgato Stream Deck action from the LioranBoard bridge plugin.
The installation also couldn’t be easier:
- Unzip the download
- Double click the
LioranBoard Bridge - For Elgatofile to install the plugin.
- Install the
Elgato Stream Deck Bridge - For Lioranboardextension into LioranBoard
- In the LioranBoard Receiver pick ‘Install Extension’
- Select the
Elgato Stream Deck Bridge - For Lioranboardfile when prompted.
- Select your
- Instantly trigger buttons from your Stream Deck
- No need for keyboard shortcuts
- Queue option
- Easy to use
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.