Let your viewers highlight there messages on screen in the style of a Final Fantasy 7 text box!
Looks exactly like the game!
- Easy installation
- Great way for your audience to interact with the stream
- Nostalgia to the max!
- OBS Studio
- OBS Websocket - OBS Plugin
- Move Transition - OBS Plugin
- Gradient Source - OBS Plugin
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
No written instructions available at the moment.
- Copy the ‘StreamUP - FFVII Highlight Message’ to a folder of your choosing. Be sure not to move it after installing this product.
- Open OBS Studio, press ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar. Press ‘StreamUP’.
- Navigate to the ‘StreamUP - FFVII Highlight Message’ folder you copied earlier and select the ‘.streamup’ file. This will create a new OBS scene.
- Open Streamer.Bot, go to the ‘Actions’ tab at the top. Right click anywhere in the ‘Actions’ box on the left. Press ‘Import’.
- Drag and drop the ‘Streamer.Bot Install’ text file into the top ‘Import String’ box. Then press ‘Import’ in the bottom right.
- You now need to make a trigger for this action. Channel Point redeem is usually the best.
- You can now go back to OBS and add the ‘StreamUP Widgets - FFVII Highlight Message’ scene to any other scene you like. Add a source on any scene, select ‘Scene’ then choose ‘StreamUP Widgets - FFVII Highlight Message’.
If it is not working when you test it, it is most likely that you do not have one of the Prerequisites installed.
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.