Automate your stream based on your current heart rate!
We’ve written about HypeRate before on this website, and now we’ve joined forces and bring you HypeRate to your favourite bot program! So if you want to learn more about HypeRate read that article or check the HypeRate website.
- Works with a wide assortment of devices
- Automate LioranBoard buttons based on your heartrate
- Automate Streamer.bot actions based on your heartrate
- Create full custom dynamic heartrate widgets
¹ Only one of these prerequisites is needed.
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
- Make sure you have HypeRate working on the device of your choosing.
- Install the extension into LioranBoard
- Pick Install extension from the main menu in the receiver.
hyperate.lbefile you just downloaded.
- Select your transmitter HTML file.
Above are three basic examples of how you could use HypeRate for LioranBoard, but that’s just the beginning. If you can imagine it, you can make it! The full instructions of how to use the extension are included in the LioranBoard transmitter’s HypeRate tab.
But here are the main steps:
- Open HypeRate on your device and start a session.
- Connect to the HypeRate session either from the transmitter tab or via the extension command.
- Create a buttons that listens for the
Math: trigger pullto pull
Value1which contains your current heartrate!
- Extract the ‘StreamUP - HypeRate.io’ to a folder of your choosing.
- In Streamer.Bot on the ‘Actions’ tab. Right click on the left side and press ‘Import’. Copy the text file into the ‘Import String’ section at the top.
- In Streamer.Bot on the ‘Server/Clients’ tab, go to the ‘Websocket Clients’ sub-tab and right click to add a new client, with the following information.
- Make sure the endpoint setting has the following value:
- In Streamer.Bot on the ‘Settings’ tab, go to the ‘Timed Actions’ sub-tab and right click to add a new timed action, with the following information.
- Now go back to the ‘Actions’ tab in Steamer.bot and click on the ‘StreamUP Tools - HypeRate.io - Settings’ action on the left side.
- Open the two folders in the sub action that ask you to enter some information and edit the ‘Value’ in the ‘Set Global’ sub-actions accordingly.
- In Streamer.Bot on the ‘Actions’ tab click on the ‘StreamUP Tools - HypeRate.io - Perform action on heart rate’ on the left side.
- Add any sub-action you want in the ‘Add your actions in here’ folder on the right side.
- You can add sub-actions directly in the folder or you can call another action in its entirety with a right click ‘Add Action -> Action’
- You have access to the following two arguments:
- When you want to active your HypeRate.io integration all you need to do is start the HypeRate session and go to the ‘Websocket Clients’ sub-tab in the ‘Server/Clients’ tab and right click on your HypeRate websocket client and click connect.
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.