By: WaldoAndFriends & Silverlink
An HypeRate extension for SAMMI that enables you to make interactions and custom widgets based on your heart rate!
Automate your stream based on your current heart rate!
We’ve written about HypeRate before on this website, and now we’ve joined forces and bring you HypeRate to your favourite bot program! So if you want to learn more about HypeRate read that article or check the HypeRate website.
- Works with a wide assortment of devices
- Automate SAMMI buttons based on your heartrate
- Create full custom dynamic heartrate widgets
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
- Make sure you have HypeRate working on the device of your choosing.
- Install the extension into SAMMI
- Pick Install extension from the main menu in the receiver.
hyperate.lb2file you just downloaded.
- Select your transmitter HTML file.
The full instructions of how to use the extension are included in the SAMMI Bridge HypeRate tab.
But here are the main steps:
- Open HypeRate on your device and start a session.
- Connect to the HypeRate session either from the transmitter tab or via the extension command.
- Create a buttons that listens for the
- Use the
Trigger Pull Datacommand and pull
heartRatefor your current heartrate.
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs. We do not offer support on any modifications.