This is a very minimalistic widget that you can display on your stream in OBS. It’ll show the current running poll on your Twitch channel thanks to the integrated poll functionality of Streamer.bot.
The best on-stream poll widget!
- Allows full screen viewers to still keep an eye on the poll.
- Customisable font, colours etc.
- OBS Studio
- OBS Websocket - OBS Plugin
- Move Transition - OBS Plugin
- LioranBoard 2¹
¹ Only one of these prerequisites is needed.
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
No written instructions available at the moment. Please refer to the following YouTube video:
- Copy the ‘StreamUP - Minim Poll’ to a folder of your choosing. Be sure not to move it after installing this product.
- Open OBS Studio, press ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar. Press ‘StreamUP’.
- Navigate to the ‘StreamUP - Minim Poll’ folder you copied earlier and select the ‘.streamup’ file. This will create a new OBS scene.
- Open Streamer.Bot, go to the ‘Actions’ tab at the top. Right click anywhere in the ‘Actions’ box on the left. Press ‘Import’.
- Drag and drop the ‘Streamer.Bot Install’ file into the top ‘Import String’ box. Then press ‘Import’ in the bottom right.
- Click on the ‘StreamUP Widgets - Minim Poll - Complete Action’ then open the ‘Check Winner’ Sub Action folder. Double click the ‘Execute Code’ Action.
- Select the ‘References’ tab. Right click in the box below and select ‘Add reference from file’. Search ‘System.Core.dll’ then press ‘Open’ then ‘Save and Compile’
- Select the ‘Twitch’ tab, then ‘Polls’.
- Select the ‘Created’, ‘Updated’ and ‘Completed’ options in the bottom left and select the relevant Minim Poll Actions.
- You can now go back to OBS and add the ‘StreamUP - Minim Poll’ scene to any other scene you like. Add a source on any scene, select ‘Scene’ then choose ‘StreamUP - Minim Poll. You can also use the DSK scene for blur by adding the ‘StreamUP Tools - DSK Blur Scene’ as the current DSK.
If it is not working when you test it, it is most likely that you do not have one of the Prerequisites installed.
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.