This is a very minimalistic widget that you can display on your stream in OBS. It pulls the data from the StreamUP Twitch Prediction System and allows you to display predictions on stream.
First ever on-stream prediction widget!
Channel Points Predictions is a new superpower that lets creators engage their entire community while giving viewers a stake in the action of their favourite streams.
Creators or mods set an event and its possible outcomes, and viewers use their Channel Points to predict the end result before the prediction window closes. Viewers who guess correctly will win a proportionate share of the Channel Points pool.
- Unique widget, that’s first of it’s kind.
- Allows full screen viewers to still keep an eye on the prediction.
- Customisable font, colours etc.
- OBS Studio
- OBS Websocket - OBS Plugin
- Move Transition - OBS Plugin
- LioranBoard 2¹
¹ Only one of these prerequisites is needed.
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
No written instructions available at the moment. Please refer to the following YouTube video:
- Copy the ‘StreamUP - Minim Prediction’ to a folder of your choosing. Be sure not to move it after installing this product.
- Open OBS Studio, press ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar. Press ‘StreamUP’.
- Navigate to the ‘StreamUP - Minim Prediction’ folder you copied earlier and select the ‘.streamup’ file. This will create a new OBS scene.
- Open Streamer.Bot, go to the ‘Actions’ tab at the top. Right click anywhere in the ‘Actions’ box on the left. Press ‘Import’.
- Drag and drop the ‘Streamer.Bot Install’ text file into the top ‘Import String’ box. Then press ‘Import’ in the bottom right.
- Select the ‘Twitch’ tab, then ‘Predictions’.
- On all the drop down menu’s below, select the relevant Minim Prediciton action. e.g. ‘Created Actions’ = ‘StreamUP Widgets - Minim Prediction - Create Action’.
- You can now go back to OBS and add the ‘StreamUP Widgets - Minim Prediction’ scene to any other scene you like. Add a source on any scene, select ‘Scene’ then choose ‘StreamUP Widgets - Minim Prediction’.
If it is not working when you test it, it is most likely that you do not have one of the Prerequisites installed.
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.