Give your viewers something to do! Let them take a photo of you at your worst. With Polaroid Picture its so easy for a viewer to use a channel point and write a message that will be printed on an on screen photo.
Did I mention the animation is SWEET!
- Fully animated inside of OBS.
- Easy installation.
- Guaranteed entertainment for your viewers.
- OBS Studio
- StreamUP - OBS Plugin
- OBS Websocket - OBS Plugin
- StreamFX - OBS Plugin
- Move Transition - OBS Plugin
- Freeze Filter - OBS Plugin
- Shader Filter - OBS Plugin
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
- Copy the ‘StreamUP - Polaroid Picture 2.0’ to a folder of your choosing. Be sure not to move it after installing this product.
- Open OBS Studio, press ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar. Press ‘StreamUP’.
- Navigate to the ‘StreamUP - Polaroid Picture 2.0’ folder you copied earlier and select the ‘.streamup’ file. This will create a new OBS scene.
- On this new scene go to the ‘Properties’ menu of ‘StreamUP Widgets - Polaroid Picture 2.0 - Camera’. Select your webcam scene from the dropdown.
- We strongly advise you to have a “webcam scene” which is a scene that solely consists of your webcam spanning the entire canvas.
- Open Streamer.Bot, go to the ‘Actions’ tab at the top. Right click anywhere in the ‘Actions’ box on the left. Press ‘Import’.
- Drag and drop the ‘Streamer.Bot Install’ text file into the top ‘Import String’ box. Then press ‘Import’ in the bottom right.
- Got to the ‘Channel Point Rewards’ tab at the top. Right click in the box below and press ‘Add’.
- Fill in all the channel point information on this page that popped out, make sure to press the checkbox ‘User Input Required’.
- At the bottom under ‘Other Settings’. Press the dropdown menu next to ‘Action’ and select ‘StreamUP Widgets - Polaroid Picture 2.0’.
- You can now go back to OBS and add the ‘SreamUP Widgets - Polaroid Picture 2.0’ scene to any other scene you like. Add a source on any scene, select ‘Scene’ then choose ‘StreamUP Widgets - Polaroid Picture 2.0’.
If it is not working when you test the Channel Point, it is most likely that you do not have one of the Prerequisites installed.
If your Polaroid picture doesn't animate off screen correctly. Right click on the Group source and press filters. Make sure both the 'MV' filters have the 'Single Setting' box unchecked.
Notice: Potential bug
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.