How many times does something go wrong on stream for you, whether it the stream itself or just you failing? Let your viewers tell you with this interactive Channel Point effect!
- Easy installation
- Interactive channel point
- Fully animated in OBS
- TONS OF FUN
- OBS Studio
- OBS Websocket - OBS Plugin
- Dynamic Delay - OBS Plugin
- Move Transition - OBS Plugin
- ShaderFilter - OBS Plugin
- GTA V Font
Below you’ll find the instalation instructions for the different bots that are supported by this product.
Please, make sure you have all the prerequisites installed before performing the product installation itself.
Be sure to have OBS closed when installing these plugins.
If you need help installing any of these google: “
Andilippi plugin name” there will be a video to help you.
- Copy the ‘StreamUP - GTA V Wasted 2.0’ to a folder of your choosing. Be sure not to move it after installing this product.
- Open OBS Studio, press ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar. Press ‘StreamUP’.
- Navigate to the ‘StreamUP - GTA V Wasted 2.0’ folder you copied earlier and select the ‘.streamup’ file. This will create a new OBS scene.
- On this new scene go to the ‘Properties’ menu of ‘StreamUP FX - GTA V Wasted 2.0 - Camera’. Select your webcam scene from the dropdown.
- We strongly advise you to have a “webcam scene” which is a scene that solely consists of your webcam spanning the entire canvas.
- Open Streamer.Bot, go to the ‘Actions’ tab at the top. Right click anywhere in the ‘Actions’ box on the left. Press ‘Import’.
- Drag and drop the ‘Streamer.Bot Install’ text file into the top ‘Import String’ box. Then press ‘Import’ in the bottom right.
- Got to the ‘Channel Point Rewards’ tab at the top. Right click in the box below and press ‘Add’.
- Fill in all the channel point information on this page that popped out, make sure to press the checkbox ‘User Input Required’.
- At the bottom under ‘Other Settings’. Press the dropdown menu next to ‘Action’ and select ‘StreamUP Widgets - GTA V Wasted 2.0’.
- You can now go back to OBS and test the new channel point out!
If it is not working when you test the Channel Point, it is most likely that you do not have one of the Prerequisites installed.
We have found that a couple of users have an issue not returning to their main scene. This issue can be resolved by adding a new a scene transition called Fade to Color. This can be resolved by adding a "Fade to Color" to your transition list. You can add this by clicking on the transition list Scroll down to and click on "Add: Fade to Color". OBS will ask you for a name and leave it at its default value (Fade to Color) A new window will popup and leave the settings as it is and press on OK Change your Scene transition back to your default one!
Notice: Potential bug
DISCLAIMER - By downloading this product you agree to not redistribute AND/OR sell it for any profit whatsoever. This product is free and must remain that way. Feel free to completely edit this product and change it for your needs.